Nitromax' Suzuki Samurai Supercharged

Niels
MegaSquirt Newbie

Nitromax' Suzuki Samurai Supercharged

Post by Niels »

Vehicle : Suzuki Samurai with a Vitara 1600 8V with supercharger.
0,15 bar chargepressure , coming in at 2700 rpm

Owner : Nitromax

MSEFI V2.2 with 025q1 extra code

Running 4 injectors of a Vitara 175cc/min @ 45 psi
Bosch fuel pump.
Billet pressure regulator with meter.

Revlimiter set at 6500 for extreme fly outs .
Overrun at 1400 rpm 33 kpa, about 3% throttle , 70 deg celcius and off at 1 sec.

Everything prepared and mounted and full tuned in 3 days.
Now running very smooth and idles fine.

Have to modify the IAT because it is heat soaked from the manifolds water canals.
Now relocated it at the intake side instead of the pressure side after the charger.
Changing the pulley of the charger to get 0,5 bar charge pressire instead of 0,15.

Everything to read at http://www.saarloos.net/megasquirt-proj ... ainmenu-73
And updates will follow.

Next plan is making a table switch possibility to switch over for road or terrain use.
And later on when all works fine , putting on 36-1 wheel with dual coil waste spark or rough modify the distributor and make single coil fire.

Depends on the possibilities and the difficulty to make this.

At first , test drive all, fine tune and make a terrain trip and see what there comes out with a palm as logger because my harddrive is almost dead now..... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Niels on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Niels
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by Niels »

Updated a few settings like alternating squirt instead of batch.
Fine tuned the low speed cruise and highwayspeeds to get more kilometers out of one liter gas.

Fast idle valve earlier open ( was at -7 degrees Celcius and now at zero freezing point )
Was high idling by a wax element in the throttlebody but could not get enough high idle at real cold temps. ( stalling )

Prime and ASE a little less rich overall.

Thursday testing with the wireless kit.

Check back for the result.
kkelleynv
MegaSquirt Newbie

tuning

Post by kkelleynv »

I have a stock normally aspirated 96-98 1600 16V w/ MFI and Ignition running MSII V3, in my 87 Samurai. I'm just starting to tune. Any numbers you might have for a starting point would be a big help and greatly appreciated.

Thank you