1981 DeLorean DMC-12

For vehicles not yet running, but in the process of converting to MegaSquirt (ask a moderator to move your thread once you are running).
Mydmc5898
MegaSquirt Newbie

1981 DeLorean DMC-12

Post by Mydmc5898 »

After long a losing battles with keeping my car on the raod, I decided to go EFI. Without any real automotive knowlage I began to take my car apart, and build it into a more relaible car.... Wait I lied I knew how to change a tire.

I ended up changing the engine for the 3.0 PRV which comes from a 1991 Eagle Preimer. The ECU is the Megasquirt II Extra 1.0.2 The ignition is a for EDIS 6 pack coil. Currently the car cranks, but I need an amr to hold the VR permintly fixed to the car, the trigger wheel mounted to the pully, the exhaust manifold to be attached, and to put some oil in it. I have since been working ata a garage and thats how I accomplised the new engine.

I do need help with the ECU, I pretty sure I did it right, to al least get it started. But I get lost in the Megamunual very easy, and I have been watching Youtube videos... but you can't ask them questions. So anyone who has done a PRV 3.0 with the MSIIEXTRA 1.0.2 and EDIS 6 let me know please!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

here is the latest pic

Thanks

Darryl