- PCB v2.2
- MegaSquirt 1.0 (for fueling)
- Stock dizzy ignition
- Ford Scorpio 2.0 DOHC 210cm3/min injectors
- Saab 900 2.0i fuel rail
- Stock Bosch CLT sensor (mounted next to the K-Jetronic sensor)
- NB Bosch 3 wire O2 sensor
Things already done:
- Bought mini kit from Glen's Garage, bought remaining parts and got it assembled.
- Bought fuel rail, injectors and spare intake manifold
- Bought exhaust manifold with O2 sensor socket (taken out of W124). I also had to buy exhaust pipe from W124 2.3 and adjust it a little to fit it in my car. All works perfectly
- Installed all sensor wires and manifold vacuum pipe. MegaSquirt will be mounted above passenger knees.
- Connected MegaSquirt to the sensors and collected some logs while driving (still using stock K-Jetronic injection).
Problems so far:
- I couldn't decide where to mount the O2 sensor. Finally I've bought the exhaust manifold with sensor socket inside it. As a consequence the exhaust pipes also had to be taken from W124. Some adjustments had to be made in order to fit in 123 - there was too little space for it.
- Ford Scorpio injectors are bigger than stock K-Jetronic ones. The injectors holes had to be enlarged.
- Tach signal is taken from coil's negative terminal. It is good signal but very noisy - there are some spikes in the MegaLogViewer graph.
- Injectors' wiring
- MAT sensor - I'm going to buy the sensor used in W124 2.2 (EFI controlled)
- Fuel rail mounting and fuel lines
- O2 sensor heating - I haven't connected it yet.