1986 Monte Carlo SS - Weiand Tunnel Ram EFI

Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, Saturn, Geo, Holden, Vauxhall, etc.
Jesse
MegaSquirt Newbie

1986 Monte Carlo SS - Weiand Tunnel Ram EFI

Post by Jesse »

All,

Finally got my Tunnel ram EFI sysem set up. Check out this link below for my webpage:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2101029

Here is what the system looks like now....
Jesse
MegaSquirt Newbie

Revised Success story

Post by Jesse »

Here are some photos of the install.

Weiand Tunnel Ram modified for fuel injector bosses.

(x2) Autonomics Throttle Bodies

Lots of other goodies....see link to my webpage above.

Thanks for looking!!

- Jesse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jesse
MegaSquirt Newbie

Re: 1986 Monte Carlo SS - Weiand Tunnel Ram EFI

Post by Jesse »

Well guys, after 3 years of running the MSnExtra system I unfortunately have to back out of it. Not by choice - but rather someone in a truck, on a cellphone, pulled out in front of me the end of July and destroyed my car.

Since the car is totaled I've been parting it out. I was curious to know if anyone out there might be interested in this injection system - Custom intake for Small Block Chevy with Street Scoop, v3.0 ECU - Fuel and Spark control, Relay Board, ECU-to-Relay Board harness, Relay-to-Engine harness, and add-on box (relays, shift light, stage control, etc). This would be a very neat addition to any hotrod!

With this setup on my 350ci SBC I was able to get my 3,975lb monte carlo into the 13's at the dragstrip (13.99s @ 98mph).

If anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be interested, please feel free to contact me at jdn181@yahoo.com.

Thanks all!

- Jesse