'95 4.3L L99 V8 in '92 Chev S10

Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, Saturn, Geo, Holden, Vauxhall, etc.
Faster7
MegaSquirt Newbie

'95 4.3L L99 V8 in '92 Chev S10

Post by Faster7 »

Running a TH350, long tube headers, and stock corvette LT1 cam. LT1 intake drilled for installation of late style small cap distributor. MS1 v1.1 started and ran with locked ignition and original code, now have switched to Extra code for ignition control.
Faster7
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by Faster7 »

We have now been able to put a couple of miles on it, with MSNSExtra code running the coil through a standard 4 pin HEI module. The 8 pin HEI module in the distributor is providing the tach signal.

Look forward to tuning under higher load after it has broken in further.
Faster7
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by Faster7 »

The truck is running very good now >2500rpm. After some digging, I'm sure we're giving it too much timing at high load below that point. Made a new ignition map from combined stock ECU corvette and camaro LT1 spark tables that I am going to scale by ~.8-.9 and try out.

I attatched the .VEX for it and a datalog from one of our last pulls.

All test runs once it started to run smooth have all been going up a ~15-20% grade, which makes it much easier to follow what is going on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.