- MegaSquirt Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:23 pm
- Location: Sydney, Australia
We're using a hand built MS 2.2 board with MsExtra Mods for ignition.
Due to a lack of VR circuitry in the V2.2, we decided on using the GM 7pin HEI module for ignition.
It was a pretty simple setup.
- Follow the setup in the MsExtra manuals for hardware mods, software mods, and wiring.
- Lock distributor advance and replaced rivets with screws for adjusting the VR pips.
- Set engine to 20 BTDC and line up the Rotor Button with the centre of High Voltage post for #1 Cyl
- Tighten distributor lock
- Set engine to 10 BTDC and line up pips
Probably use Microsquirt instead.
Application: RZ500 V4 2 Stroke custom project.