2001 Dodge Neon R/T Turbo

Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler, Eagle, Jeep, AMC, etc.
2001dodgeneonrt
MegaSquirt Newbie

2001 Dodge Neon R/T Turbo

Post by 2001dodgeneonrt »

Name: Matt Lehmer
Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Neon R/T
Engine: 2.0L SOHC Magnum
Injection: Port 750cc Injectors
Description: Fully Built and Turbocharged w/Holset HY-35 Running MS'nSE 3.0 w/ Boost Control and Flatshift
"MS is too much control" Stockneon
My Success Story...
2001dodgeneonrt
MegaSquirt Newbie

Started out as fuel only for 2 weeks or so just to get a feel for it and get fuel dialed in. Took it to the dyno and did very poorly as stock ignition was taking away gobs of timing. Hooked up MS ignition today and @10psi it feels as strong if not stronger then 20psi on stock timing. INSANE!!! I love my MS :)
My Success Story...
2001dodgeneonrt
MegaSquirt Newbie

After messing with the settings on Boost Control, it is working perfectly now also. Boost does not go above 16psi when set on 15.
My Success Story...
2001dodgeneonrt
MegaSquirt Newbie

Update: Well BC was working perfect cause the solenoid died. I cut the wires from the solenoid and still opens at 16psi. Have a GM solenoid on order and will be running that. Will update further at a later date.
Last edited by 2001dodgeneonrt on Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Success Story...
2001dodgeneonrt
MegaSquirt Newbie

**Update** BC solenoid is hooked up and working now. Much tuning to do to it. Flat shift hooked up and creating 10psi@Idle.
My Success Story...
2001dodgeneonrt
MegaSquirt Newbie

Update: Could not get Boost Control working and I needed control as 15psi was not enough for me :) Went with a greddy BC for now until I can get some time to experiment with the BC again. Car is up for the winter and got some new plans for next year. Sold the 750cc injectors and got 1000cc. Planing on running E85 next year so got the bigger injectors to compensate.
My Success Story...
2001dodgeneonrt
MegaSquirt Newbie

Update: Flat Shift setup and waiting to be tested. Plan on running 1000cc injectors (low Z) with new P&P head, new intake, and some other toys :twisted: Also plan on running E85 this year if all goes well.
My Success Story...
2001dodgeneonrt
MegaSquirt Newbie

Well it has been a long year, Just bought a house and got married so time has not been on myide to get this car running. On top of that I have been going to school so needless to say it is not running at this time. I plan on redoing the exhaust manifold this winter and implimenting MSII Extra for this coming spring. Will keep updated.
My Success Story...
2001dodgeneonrt
MegaSquirt Newbie

Re: 2001 Dodge Neon R/T Turbo

Car running on MS2. 1000cc injectors burning E85 and running like a dream. Also upgraded the VB modules to achieve higher dwell times to burn more fuel. Will post links to vids once all the kinks are worked out.
My Success Story...
ANISDEMORA
MegaSquirt Newbie

Re: 2001 Dodge Neon R/T Turbo

Post by ANISDEMORA »

Hi im writing from Puerto Rico i have a neon 2001 whit a 2.0 Dohc. maybe you can help me whit the tone wheel how many teeth does it have hope you can help me whit that .