http://www.x-treme.fi/albums/album185/W ... eme_51.jpg
- BMW 745 engine, 3.2litre turbo (ol-skool M102)
- MS2-extra 2.0rc1b, v3 board
- Launch control
- 60-2 original BMW-trigger
- Ford 6-cyl wasted spark coil + Bosch TCI-unit
- 630cc Siemens Deka Hi-Z injectors
- PLX wideband controller + gauge
- Masterpower turbocharger (can't remember the model)
- Dynoed (with bad spark plugs, little misfire) 410hp, 520Nm. Would've given more with proper plugs, but clutch slipped
Came 2nd in Nordic Drifting Series.
Runs perfectly. We expect it to run equally, when base engine is going to be swapped to a M5 6-cyl (propably, not decided).