Vehicle: 1996 Suzuki GSX600 (Katana)
Engine: 600CC in-line 4 with a GT-12 turbocharger (10-12psi), Eagle Talon intercooler (sliced), RS BOV, custom header (wrapped).
Oil System: 1/16" oil restricter from stock oil supply (70+psi) for flow limitation, oil scavenging pump from RBRacing for the turbo.
Injection: Multi-Port injection (2004 GSX-R Tbodies)
Manifold: Mr. Turbo template blank
O2: Innovate LC-1 wide band O2 sensor
MS: MS-I, v3.0, B&G code, DIYTune black alum case, relay board
Config: 4.8 Req fuel, and it started instantly first try (once the fuel pump was working)
Yahoo Megasquirt. The bike is responsive, crisp and makes a whole lot of power. I took it around the block for the first time this evening. A far cry from the $500 basketcase it was when I purchased it.
I'm still in the process of getting the bike tuned properly, as its a bit difficult in the upper ranges without a dyno. But dyno time is coming.
Once I sat down and RTFM'd, putting it all together was pretty simple. A big thumbs up for Megasquirt and all those who made it possible. (I've been wanting to write this post for awhile!)
If anyone wants more detail of my project just shout. I plan on putting together a start to finish site for it and will probably update this thread when I do.
I have yet to assemble a page for it, however your post reminds me I need to get that done to share what I've learned about this project.