Urgent!!! ducati 999R fila edition

dyno
MegaSquirt Newbie

Urgent!!! ducati 999R fila edition

Post by dyno »

hi all, hope every thing is okay

i am tuning a ducati 999R to run IGN&fuel by a microsquirt v3 firmware v3.78 all sensor are giving good readings but it read RPM then fall at cranking so it never starts when i used the 321extra code it showed good steady rpm signal but it gave back fires from air box but i won't run it on extra code because it won't handle dual spark as it will handle it so the problem here is, is it a problem at the .msq file or setting up information at tuner studio failed or the microsquirt needs another sensor to re-sync as it uses single vr sensor on a 48-2 cam speed trigger wheel when i checked the the plugs for spark it gave a good spark at the duration of rpm but it gone off when the signal of rpm stopped and it's my first time to tune with a micro all i've done before was fuel setup by ms 2 on 4 cupras :) :) so i am new to ignition and those stuff and i've read tons of info. on the site and i understand i may have to use another sensor to get it start but i don't know i am not expert , the msq is down there
best regards :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kholman
Site Admin

Re: Urgent!!! ducati 999R fila edition

Post by kholman »

See viewtopic.php?f=84&t=22798

You really need to take your MS3 question to msextra.com for answers and assistance.
Forum Admin Team
dyno
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by dyno »

i am so sorry that i placed it here it's my bad :), maybe i should ask this question but in another department here because i am using B&G v3.78 firmware now
kholman
Site Admin

Post by kholman »

I directed you to the wrong place. You should really ask at microsquirt.com
Forum Admin Team
dyno
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by dyno »

really there's many helpful guys here and i can't wait to get it run to post the story here :)....... thanks alot for your concerning :))
best regards