Everything seems to be working great so far, I have a 2000 kms on the current tune. It is a steady learning curve, as I understand the program, the car is getting better. So here are acouple pics and my current tune with a data log. Feel free to have a look and give me some pointers. There is a miss every now and again, it's completely random, thinking it is a shady rotor or cap, but might it be a noisy vr signal?? Since the log, I got my Accel enrich. straightened up abit, and my afr's are abit richer up top. in the 13.1 to 13.5 range.
After I welded the plate on I began to machine the intake runners out. One left to do in the pic.
Quick Test Fit.
Then came the Blower Mounting Plate. Also the orientation of the blower was figured out.
Next I started to make the Plenum.
And the finished Product. Well it needs a serious polish but it is done.
I moved on to making my own Crankcase Vent system, mostly copied a Endyn system, but made my own. Fisrt I Welded acouple of bungs onto the Valve cover.
Made a catch can.
If anyone noticed there is no Idle air controller in the intake manifold, I wanted to put it in there but it just was the easiest option, I decided to make it outboard and mount it to the firewall. So this is how I did it.
The only piece I had left to make was the Throttle Body to Blower tube. I made it out of thin wall intercooler tube. I didn't see the need to make it stronger.
And Last but not least the finished product, all painted up. Not in the car, but it will be soon. The block is a CRV B20Z. The Head is a B16a PR3. I have Ferrera half over valves, new Seats and the ports are opened right up. 7 degree taper from the start of the runner to the Valve. The Valves are also unshrouded, reshaped the combustion cahambers. It has a Cometic .74 Custom Head Gasket. Arp Head and Rod Studs.
The pics are all taken with my cell so quality can be questionable...... To come I'll be putting the engine in the car, and modding my V3 for Wasted Spark-COP with 4 Bip 373's. 36-1 Wheel and CBR 929rr Coils.