1990 240sx ka24det daily drifter

Nissan, Infiniti, Datsun
slydeuryde
MegaSquirt Newbie

1990 240sx ka24det daily drifter

Post by slydeuryde »

ok so its not 100 percent running yet im having an issue with revving past 4800 and was hoping someone on here could be of some help but here is my setup
1990 240sx chassis
j64 diypnp ecu
1991 ka24de engine
stock single coil ignition system
aem 24+1 trigger wheel
550cc subaru sti injectors
walbro 255lph fuel pump
stock fpr
aem uego wideband
engine mods
bored.040 over with wiseco forged pistons 9.1:1 comp ratio
eagle h beam rods
arp head and main studs
full system ballance
isis rs3871 turbo
koyo dual core alluminium radiator
fmic

anyways here is my problem i took it to mac autosport to have it tuned today and got the motor running real nice starts up good, real good afr's all the way up to 4800 rpms where is hits a wall, it seems like a definite rev spark/fuel cut rev limiter the engine acts exactly as a 2 step launch control would no matter what everytime exactly between 4800 and 4900 rpm it goes strong all the way up to that point and then starts shooting fireballs etc etc flat out wont do anything more as far as settings go launch control is off rev limit is at 6600 soft cut 6800 hard cut neither my tuner or i can figure out what the heck is going on with this thing any suggestions? if need be i can upload my tune and some composite logs etc if you have any questions that may help you to help me feel free to ask away
slydeuryde
MegaSquirt Newbie

Re: 1990 240sx ka24det daily drifter

Post by slydeuryde »

can someone tell me how to upload my msq file onto the forum??
kholman
Site Admin

Post by kholman »

When you post a message, below the white space where you type your message is a tab labeled "upload attachment". Click on that and follow the prompts to upload.

See also viewtopic.php?f=95&t=22798. Your best source for troubleshooting help would be on msefi.com
Forum Admin Team
slydeuryde
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by slydeuryde »

word, so since my last post i got it workin again turns outi was a coupleteeth out with my dizzy and it was just cutting spark mechanically

On another note does anybody on here have the propper settings for sequential fuel injection on the ka24de right now it runs great on batch but im tryin to pass emissions and its just a little to dirty plus id like to have the better gas mileage from sequential