Vehicle: 1988 Alfa Romeo 75
Engine: 3.0L (2959cc) V6 12 valve. No modifications.
Injection: Port, 187cc/M standard Bosch injectors Standard manifold and plenum..
Description: It is absolutely standard as far as drive train and engine goes. More to come soon.
Changes I made over the standard MS to make it "mesh" with the L-Jet components:
- MAPdotAE code (v2.98x)
- Peter Florance's fuel pump drive circuit (+12v instead of MS standard ground)
- 1Kohm resistor in R10
- Dave cap mod: 0.22uF capicitor (couldn't find the right one in Australia easily so I got a 630v one from JayCar and it seems to do the trick)
- FlyBack board
- MAP filter: A 0.9mm MIG welding tip mounted in the cheapest fuel filter Repco had on the shelves. I actually have two of the MIG tips installed, one on either side of the filter.
- A boot switch: I have put a switch accross the boot pins so that I can put the MS into boot mode without removing it from its case which is a PITA
- I have stuffed the whole lot into an old L-Jet box
- Throttle body and TPS from an Alfa 164 QV
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- My new cold air intake system
- Finished hopefully