Vehicle: 1976 Lancia Scorpion (mid engined FIAT derivative)
Engine: 4 cylinder, 2.0L twincam, MSD 6A driven from a GM HEI module & stock VR sensor
Injection: Modified DCNF36 carb bodies to create IR intake, Megasquirt version 2.0 w/ standard B&G code.
Description: I had a few problems with the initial startup, it just ran 'lumpy'. I realized that the ignition signal wasn't clean enough, and once solved, it smoothed right out. The next problem was I couldn't seem to get the O2 reading down (it always read rich) until I discovered a loose bolt holding down a throttle body (in 'carb' days this would have made it lean...). I tightened it down and it works perfectly!
I plan on bolting on the axles this week and take it out for its maiden voyage by this weekend.
Just wanted to thank everyone on this list for the help, but especially Eric Fahlgren, who always answers his email questions promptly and of couse Al & Bruce for putting this all together.
Website: Photos in File Section