peugeot 205 w/ mi16 on honda CBR 1000 throttle bodies

projectje
MegaSquirt Newbie

peugeot 205 w/ mi16 on honda CBR 1000 throttle bodies

Post by projectje »

Hi all

Here is my project,

Peugeot 205 Gti with MI16 engine on honda CBR 1000 Throttle bodies, I use orginal 179cc injectors and second the 220cc from the CBR throttle bodies, so 2 injectors per cilinder. I have wasted spark setup with 2 vb921 and ford dis bobine
with LC1 lambada. I use Alpha N instead of map sensor cause i think i dont get clear vallue from that

I use the msII v3.0 extra beta code (latest).
My problem is that the engine runs but i cant get a decent map for it. I tried to setup one my self but I dont get the power im loking for by far, the engine just dont want to rev up fast. At the moment i use only the 179cc peugeot injectors but my goal is to have the cbr injectors come in at around 3500rpm with dual tables but dont know how that works exactly so trying to get a decent ve map with one injector to start with

I want to ask you if any one like to share a msq file with similair kind of setup, to see what kind of ignition advance you use and how your ve table looks, so I can come a bit closer to a decent driveable map.

I tried a lot but just dont seem to get it. things got a little better wenn i changed the accelleration wizzard
but still no real fun

hope anyone can help me out to get a decent map

my settings are
trigger offset 120, seems to work better than 114
sparkadvance start at 8 to 30 at peak rpm (think this need some more work)
required fuel 15
alpha-n instead of map
lc1 lambada

thanks in advance
regards Rob
projectje
MegaSquirt Newbie

Re: peugeot 205 w/ mi16 on honda CBR 1000 throttle bodies

Post by projectje »

Hi all

thanks for the files i received, got a decent driving map now, just need to fine tune the high revs, above 5000 rpm things dont rev up well.
also can't seem to get staged injection working as it should, somebody here who knows how it works?

regards rob
saxo_vts_turbo
MegaSquirt Newbie

Re: peugeot 205 w/ mi16 on honda CBR 1000 throttle bodies

Post by saxo_vts_turbo »

hi my friend can you send me your base settings i have saxo vts and i have as same problems as you had and which idle method are you using thanks