Completed fox with MS3x street/fun car.
- 347 CID, 10.8:1 CR, N/A build. Stock block.
- RHS 200cc heads, ‘as-cast’
- Comp XFI cam, I-236/E-248 @ .050 w/ .579 lift
- Super Victor EFI intake
- Edelbrock 36lb/hr injectors
- Edelbrock 1000CFM T/B
- Seq spark/ign with MS3x
- 1-5/8" -> 1-3/4" step headers
- GZ Motorsports Crank Evac
- E-pump and E-fans controlled by MS
Recently did a dyno tune by Wes Kaiser @ EFIAnalytics in Mooresville, NC. Car put down 430 RWHP at 6300 on 93 pump gas.
The auto-tune feature in TunerStudio got the car really close-just needed to take timing out to make that power.
Really impressed with the MS product. Sure there's a learning curve, but with some patience and reading it works great. Car is drivable anywhere, anytime.
Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Merkur, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest